Monday, August 29, 2011

Cinderella Speaks

Do not take this from me.
You do not want me that mad.
All you want is to set me free.
You cannot do that when i'm sad.
The best way to set me free
is to let me go.
You have to let me be.
You have to know.
iT's all part of the same fight.
iT's all pieces of the same shine.
All pieces have their own might.
 

Just let me go, i'll be fine.


A new wind is blowing.
A change we all knew was to come.
i Can tell you who now is showing,
i Would but they look so glum.
iT's the way i am
To differ from the rest.
i Am the water on the wrong side of the
dam.
i Know how, but i have'nt passed the test.
Oh, how i wish you were here.
Your empty space is saddening.
i Scream for you from beyond the pier.
Your lack of an answer is maddening.


You have made my mind,
You change it all the time.
Your words, always so kind.
With my lack of speech, i can only mime.
i'M sorry i cannot be my best,
But for tham i have little respect.
i'M sorry i cannot pass the test,
But for that there is no retrospect.
Making sense is beyond me,
Like my screams which are past the pier.
iT's the nonsense that makes us free,
But you've made it, you've made it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment