Monday, November 17, 2014

Another Poem About Her (2013)

Howls that fake 
words without
words.

                           Lands that waste
                           space, waste 
                           sight.

                                                       Winds that tear
                                                       homes; dry 
                                                       tears.
.These things are where i find my home
,Not in reality, for i do not go there
but in my mind. Your absence 
does not make my heart 
grow fonder. it just 
.makes it hurt
...Please
                                                                    .come home

                                                                                                    Creaks that chill
                                                                                                    blood; stop
                                                                                                    hearts.

                                                        Men that grow
                                                        tall yet
                                                        cower.

                     Life that slows
                     then stops
                     sharp.

Don’t
.make it hurt
I promise, i’ve grown
fonder for being alone; very
comfortable. It makes me distinctly
.uncomfortable, knowing that I’m still fine
I don’t know how I’ll feel when i see you. It really 
                                                                      .scares me

No comments:

Post a Comment